1/2 Serrano Chile, seeded and minced
1-1/2 tsp Honey
2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp extra-virgin Olive Oil
1/2 lb. Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and quartered
Salt and Pepper
1 Tbsp Capers
1/4 cup Walnut pieces, toasted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk together chile, honey, vinegar, and olive oil in a bowl large enough to toss all brussels sprouts. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, stirring and turning brussel sprouts once or twice during this time.
- Add capers, cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven, transfer to bowl, toss, adding additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Toss in toasted walnuts, serve.
Recipe courtesy of customer Julia Fullen.